Terms & Conditions
*Account opening charges are NIL. All other charges will apply as per agreed tariff rates
^Terms & Conditions of Limited Period Offer
- The offer is open only for a limited period at the sole discretion of the company and applicable only to a new account opened between 2nd May 2022 and 9th May 2022.
- The company will not be liable for any claim or for any notional loss or profit if for any operational reason whatsoever or due to any deficiency in the documents, the client’s account could not be opened.
- The offer is applicable only for trades executed in the first 60 days from the date of account opening.
- The offer is eligible only once per individual.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with other offers from the company.
- The customer shall be deemed to be accepting the terms and conditions as applicable.
- The company can revoke this offer by giving prior notice.
- Sharekhan shall be directly and wholly liable in case of any dispute w.r.t. this scheme. Any disputes/grievances will not be covered under Investor Protection or Grievance Redressal measures of the Exchange in this regard.
- 3 years Free DP AMC will be counted from the year the new account is opened.
Registered Office: Sharekhan Limited, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Lodha iThink Techno Campus, Off. JVLR, Opp. Kanjurmarg Railway Station, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai – 400042, Maharashtra.
Sharekhan Ltd - SEBI Regn. No.: BSE / NSE / MSEI / MCX: INZ000171337
BSE 748 – CASH/FAO/CD I NSE 10733 – CASH/FAO/CD I MSEI 1043 – CASH/FAO/CD I MCX 56125 – Commodities
Depository services through: NSDL / CDSL - IN-DP-365-2018;
PMS: INP000005786; Mutual Fund: ARN 20669; Research Analyst: INH000006183;
SHAREKHAN BNP PARIBAS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED – NBFC - N-13.01810 (RBI); IRDA Regd. No.: CA126
Wealthtiger Investment Advisors Private Limited - SEBI Registered Investment Advisor - INA000011325
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limit. Please refer the Risk Disclosure Document issued by SEBI and go through the Rights and Obligations and Do's and Dont's issued by Stock Exchanges and Depositories before trading on the Stock Exchanges. For commodities derivatives please note that Commodities Derivatives are highly leveraged instruments. PMS is not offered in Commodity Derivative Segment by Sharekhan Limited. Before investing in the asset class consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite carefully.
Opening of account will not guarantee allotment of shares in IPO. Investors are requested to do their own due diligence before investing in any IPO.
Mutual funds disclaimer:
Mutual Fund investment are subject to market risk. Read all the scheme related documents carefully before investing. For more details click here
For Portfolio Management Services - The value of the portfolio investments may be affected generally by factors affecting financial markets, such as price and volume, volatility in interest rates, currency exchange rates, changes in regulatory and administrative policies of the Government or any other appropriate authority (including tax laws) or other political and economic developments. Consequently, there can be no assurance that the objective of the Portfolio would achieve. The value of the portfolios may fluctuate and can go up or down. The inability of the Portfolio Manager to make intended securities purchases due to settlement problems could cause the portfolio to miss certain investment opportunities. No claims may be made or entertained for any variances between the performance depictions and individual portfolio performance. Neither the Portfolio Manager nor Sharekhan, its Directors, Employees or Sponsors shall be in any way liable for any variations noticed in the returns of individual portfolios. The Client shall not make any claim against the Portfolio Manager against any losses (notional or real) or against any loss of opportunity for gain under various PMS Products. There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the portfolio will be achieved. Please note that past performance of the financial products, instruments and the portfolio does not necessarily indicate the future prospects and performance thereof. Portfolio Manager's investment decisions may not be always profitable, as actual market movements may be at variance with anticipated trends. The investors are not being offered any guaranteed or assured returns. The services are not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any locality, state, country or other jurisdiction, where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law, regulation or which would subject the Sharekhan and affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.